PROUD 2B INDIAN Desipora: Been Quoted

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Been Quoted

I have been quoted on Indolink in an article titled - Letter from the Center for Study of Indian Diaspora, Hyderabad by Francis C. Assisi.

The article talks about the International conference held at the Center for the Study of Indian Diaspora,University of Hyderabad.

The conference was an inspiration to start this blog, which also brings to mind the question of why should we study the Indian Diaspora in an academic light?

Development Junkie | 9:10 PM |

About the blog

This blog was chronicling my Ph.D journey, which I am no longer pursuing. Since I will always like reviewing film and talking about Indian family and street culture, this blog takes a different turn.

About me

Development Junkie
New Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, India

Interested in learning more of development communications

» More Info

Links

Etcetera

Powered by Blogger