PROUD 2B INDIAN Desipora: Looking to collaborate on Desipora

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Looking to collaborate on Desipora

Dear Friends,

I am researching Films on the Indian diaspora for my Ph.D. Being based in India, I sometimes feel that I am not competent enough to say much on these docus or movies, because I am not part of the diaspora. Also,I find it difficult to keep abreast of the latest film/docu productions that are coming out of the Diaspora.

So here is my offer, I request any individual with an interest in Diasporic Film or the Indian Diaspora to share this blog with me as a platform for learning more about the genre and also updating us on the latest films being produced outside of India.Let us have a desi and par-desi version.

All you have to do is email me cecilia_abraham@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Development Junkie | 9:09 PM |

About the blog

This blog was chronicling my Ph.D journey, which I am no longer pursuing. Since I will always like reviewing film and talking about Indian family and street culture, this blog takes a different turn.

About me

Development Junkie
New Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, India

Interested in learning more of development communications

» More Info

Links

Etcetera

Powered by Blogger