PROUD 2B INDIAN Desipora: Purva Bedi - Indian-ness is being

Monday, March 28, 2005

Purva Bedi - Indian-ness is being


Some South Asian Actress Posted by Hello

Now that I’m an adult and an actress my Indian-ness is being. – Purva Bedi, Actress in many Made in USA, South Asian Productions


Second generation Indians in the USA accept like a badge of honor their Desi Indian-ness only when they are adults and professionals. During childhood and student life, being Indian is grudgingly accepted because the parents say so. (An observation made from the movies!)

Development Junkie | 8:31 PM |

About the blog

This blog was chronicling my Ph.D journey, which I am no longer pursuing. Since I will always like reviewing film and talking about Indian family and street culture, this blog takes a different turn.

About me

Development Junkie
New Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, India

Interested in learning more of development communications

» More Info

Links

Etcetera

Powered by Blogger