PROUD 2B INDIAN Desipora: A parallel blog

Friday, August 05, 2005

A parallel blog

Well apart from my Ph.D blog, I have a new blog http://fitfastfun.blogspot.com . It will be a personal blog on fitness and fun. Fitness and fun are my other priorites apart from work and the Ph.D.

I am planning on compiling a list of academia, Ph.D scholars or students wanting to share some on-line camaraderie and exchanging of ideas and work. If you have a website better still, I'll create a link for you. Please email me at cecilia_abraham@yahoo.com

Have a good weekend!!!

Development Junkie | 11:08 PM |

Comments

Blogger Chugs | Sat Aug 06, 01:14:00 AM | # 

link doesn't seem to work girl.

Post a Comment

<< Home

About the blog

This blog was chronicling my Ph.D journey, which I am no longer pursuing. Since I will always like reviewing film and talking about Indian family and street culture, this blog takes a different turn.

About me

Development Junkie
New Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, India

Interested in learning more of development communications

» More Info

Links

Etcetera

Powered by Blogger