PROUD 2B INDIAN Desipora: Supporting Scholars - PLEASE SUPPORT SOCIAL SCIENCE RESEARCH!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Supporting Scholars - PLEASE SUPPORT SOCIAL SCIENCE RESEARCH!

Dear Friends and regular readers of Desipora, it's thrilling me to inform you that I got an interview call for a Fulbright Fellowship to study for a shortwhile in the US next year.

It is not like I have succeeeded in procuring the fellowship, but it is a chance for me to succeed in bringing importance and relevance to my Ph.D work.

Just the other day, I was wondering does any one understand my interest in Films, the diaspora, the Desi's. Apparently they DO!!!

Development Junkie | 7:13 PM |

Comments

Anonymous Anonymous | Sat Aug 20, 11:07:00 AM | # 

Hey gr8-All the best for ur fb interview

Anonymous Anonymous | Tue Aug 23, 08:28:00 AM | # 

Hope to see you in the U.S.!

Post a Comment

<< Home

About the blog

This blog was chronicling my Ph.D journey, which I am no longer pursuing. Since I will always like reviewing film and talking about Indian family and street culture, this blog takes a different turn.

About me

Development Junkie
New Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, India

Interested in learning more of development communications

» More Info

Links

Etcetera

Powered by Blogger