PROUD 2B INDIAN Desipora: Keeping the focus on the Ph.D

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Keeping the focus on the Ph.D

Dear Friends, I returned from Delhi last night, the Fulbright interview went of easy. There were 22 of us in competition so - Will it be me? I don't know, results are awaited.

On the way back home, I realized that with or without the fellowship, I would have to go on with my Ph.D. Do it well and enlighten myself.

I can't deny how much more my thesis will be enriched if I get to study in the US for awhile, I could complete my Ph.D in record time in the US because I will not be working on anything else.

The Ph.D has taken me on various mental journeys with the Indian diaspora - through their films. I am thankful, I have a purpose in my Ph.D and that is all I should focus on. A Fulbrighter or not!

Development Junkie | 8:51 PM |

About the blog

This blog was chronicling my Ph.D journey, which I am no longer pursuing. Since I will always like reviewing film and talking about Indian family and street culture, this blog takes a different turn.

About me

Development Junkie
New Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, India

Interested in learning more of development communications

» More Info

Links

Etcetera

Powered by Blogger