PROUD 2B INDIAN Desipora: America so Beautiful

Friday, October 14, 2005

America so Beautiful


Like I said before, I am interested in the diasporic film of other countries as well.I recently discovered this one by Iranian-American film maker Babak Shokrian.

AMERICA SO BEAUTIFUL
!


As much as an artistic accomplishent such a film certainly deserves to be shown as an educational movie be it in schools or Universities as an introduction to the Islamic Revolution and its consenquences on the Iranian and American communities.
FOR MORE CLICK

This is what a movie should be educational.


Dreams, Disco and Politics: An Interview with Babak Shokrian


Offical movie Site

Development Junkie | 3:21 AM |

Comments

Blogger Blabber-blogger | Fri Oct 14, 06:04:00 AM | # 

hey.. lovely postings.
I have missed few of your postings. Will read them.. Havent been able to catch up.

will be back soon.. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

About the blog

This blog was chronicling my Ph.D journey, which I am no longer pursuing. Since I will always like reviewing film and talking about Indian family and street culture, this blog takes a different turn.

About me

Development Junkie
New Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, India

Interested in learning more of development communications

» More Info

Links

Etcetera

Powered by Blogger