PROUD 2B INDIAN Desipora: How to attempt a Ph.D?

Monday, October 17, 2005

How to attempt a Ph.D?

The Ph.D for me is akin to training for a marathon. Sweat, Tears, Pain, Self-doubt, Why-the-hell, giving up a warm bed? It takes effort, discipline and giving up a large part of my other passion - fitness training. Right now I have a lot happening at the office, getting used to the new routine with the Husband is a change, so where does my Ph.D figure?


How does one attempt a Ph.D? The question bogged me down for awhile, until I received a very zen answer from an email I received from Prof. Vinoda Thota.


After all, what does it take for one to be ready to attempt this? Willingness to work a little, I suppose


It is as simple as that!

Development Junkie | 8:39 PM |

About the blog

This blog was chronicling my Ph.D journey, which I am no longer pursuing. Since I will always like reviewing film and talking about Indian family and street culture, this blog takes a different turn.

About me

Development Junkie
New Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, India

Interested in learning more of development communications

» More Info

Links

Etcetera

Powered by Blogger