PROUD 2B INDIAN Desipora: The Ph.D

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Ph.D

The Ph.D is going down a weird road, last week I met with the guide, I must say I started to feel lost out there in Ph.D jungle, not much support. The Husband thinks I should give it up, as I really don't have time with a full time job and I just discovered, I am 5 weeks pregnant. That explains the tiredness of the past few weeks.

I really don't know which road to take, but clearly the priority right now is the baby. In a week or two, I will decide what course of action to take.

But in the mean time...I'll keep posting on the Indian Diaspora and its culture.

Development Junkie | 1:24 AM |

Comments

Anonymous Anonymous | Mon Oct 31, 02:19:00 PM | # 

Congratulations on the baby, Cecelia!

How about keeping up the studies and having the baby?

Can you take your time about getting the doctorate? Don't give up.

Blogger Krish | Tue Nov 01, 11:15:00 AM | # 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

<< Home

About the blog

This blog was chronicling my Ph.D journey, which I am no longer pursuing. Since I will always like reviewing film and talking about Indian family and street culture, this blog takes a different turn.

About me

Development Junkie
New Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, India

Interested in learning more of development communications

» More Info

Links

Etcetera

Powered by Blogger