PROUD 2B INDIAN Desipora: just a personal update

Monday, April 24, 2006

just a personal update

I have just changed careers, from the industry I am now going to be an academician.
At the Loyola Academy in Secunderabad. Will be teaching 3 topics: Human Communcation, Film Studies and Corporate Communications.

My salary is going to be 2/3rds of my current salary. But to be intellectually alive and watch young people unfold before me this is hardly a price.

This will also allow me to go back to my Ph.d. Now for my guide to accept that.

Development Junkie | 11:20 PM |

Comments

Blogger Chugs | Tue Apr 25, 12:59:00 AM | # 

quite a shift! good luck!

Anonymous Anonymous | Wed Apr 26, 08:48:00 PM | # 

And wow-- you are back in action. Can't say I didnt miss you. Hope all's well and hope to see more blogs posts now!

Post a Comment

<< Home

About the blog

This blog was chronicling my Ph.D journey, which I am no longer pursuing. Since I will always like reviewing film and talking about Indian family and street culture, this blog takes a different turn.

About me

Development Junkie
New Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, India

Interested in learning more of development communications

» More Info

Links

Etcetera

Powered by Blogger